SIXMINDS,ONEHEART ❝ group · blog · photo ❞   |





misses
We are six students, taking up the subject Film Appreciation at St. Scholastica's College - Manila. Suzanne Natividad, Trishika Medina, Francel Festin, Grace Manongtong, Kimberly Sicutad and Vanessa Estinozo make up the 5th group of that particular course. Posted here are some of the activities we do for the subject.




mail




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

  Cinemalaya 2012 Opening
     I know this entry is meant to be posted ages ago, but I'd be delighted to share a little about the experiences I had during this year's Cinemalaya opening ceremony, no matter what.

     Anyway...


     As for me, it was the first time I attended the annual event, and personally, I found it amusing. Almost everything about it was new to me: the names of the directors, the title of the past Cinemalaya entries, and the faces of the characters from several films(which were cosplayed).

     Our group weren't really together during the entire program, but we were able to take a few photos together after the screening of Ang Babae Sa Breakwater. 

The Fab Five!


            Our friends from different schools came too, which is the main reason why the members of our group weren't together.

    It was such a thrilling night, and I swear I will attend next year's as well. Still and all, the major purpose of this entry, to show that everybody in our group attended the opening ceremony, is served. 'Til the next Cinemalaya!

❤ Suzanne


     
     


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.